Proactive Web Design Strategy
Creating an impressive web presence is essential to effectively marketing your website and converting visitors to clients. Our web design team helps you define what you want your site to do, share strategies on how to make it happen and then develop a site that achieves results.
Our approach is always proactive and takes into account conversion rates, search engine optimization, social media and the overall user experience.
Our Proactive Design Process:
1. Meet with you to get to know your company, industry and background
2. Research your competition, and determine how to improve on their designs
3. Complete a full assessment to determine the best web presence strategy
4. Examine possible designs
5. Conference with you to refine direction
6. Provide a quote
7. Begin building your website
Proactive design, proactive communication, proactive marketing ideas, proactive user experiences.
Your website is your company online.
It’s how the world sees you now.
Social media matters.
Search engines matter.
Online identity matters.
It’s a cool world.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
We take a very practical approach to
web development and online marketing practices.
- What’s your current site not doing for you?
- Is it generating leads?
- Does your current website grow awareness of your message?
- Is your audience growing?
- What’s your website’s conversion rate?
For some answers to these questions, we’re going to ask for a look at your Google Analytics reports. If you don’t have an Analytics account, we encourage you to open one and install it immediately. IT’S FREE We’ll be happy to do it for you. If your site has any other web metrics reporting available, please share many of those reports with us.
Give us a bit to digest it all; perhaps meet again, and then we’ll come back with a game plan.
It’s just that simple. We will look and be ready to implement a host of strategies and tools including:
- Google +
- Google Places
- Angie’s List
- Website revisions
- Test Pages Form/Phone Tracking
It’s our responsibility to learn about your business and your customers or audience and provide you the best marketing strategy. We’re in it for the long haul.